Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday Morning !

Its again the starting of the week. I try hard to wake up on the first alarm, but naturaly fail to do so. Then the maid servant rings the door bell. With great difficulty, I get out of the bed to open the door, and I am again back on the bed. There is complete intertia. Then, my roommate gets up and make some more noise as he heads out of the house. Finally, I wake up. Its already eigth in the morning. I wanted to go to office early. I get ready in 45 min and head to the office with all the enthu and drive. Office is around 5 km from my house. I could get there in 15 min max. So, I plan to pick up some breakfast on the way. I pass the first 4 km in 5 mins. Then the fun starts. The whole of marathahalli main road is stuck in huge traffic jam. Its a bumper to bumper traffic for more than a km. I get stuck in the traffic for 40 min, with the sun piercing throught my eyes. Ultimately, when I get to office, I am sweating like crazy and compeletly exhausted. So, I start writing this blog just to vent out my frustration. I swear to myself that I will never make the mistake of trying to get to office at nine ever. It has to be before eight or after ten. Thats the best time to escape from this woeful traffic of bangalore. Now that my sugar levels have dropped drastically due to skipping breakfast, and I am starting to have a bad headache, I better grab something to eat !